VERY LIMITED STOCK.
Black farmers have been expelled from the US agricultural landscape. Since 1920, there has been a nearly 90% loss in Black land ownership. Today, they make up only 1.4% of the nation’s farm owners.
Support Black Farmers Champion Cropped Hoodie
- 12-ounce, 82/18 cotton/poly fleece
- Reverse Weave cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
- Two-ply hood with dyed-to-match drawcords
- Oversized, relaxed fit with dropped shoulder sleeves
- 1x1 rib knit underarms, sides and sleeve cuffs
- Cut-off hem with stitched edge
- Embroidered Champion “C” logo at left cuff