Sat, Apr 27|
Address provided with paid registration
The Nervines: Protect Your Peace with Plants
In this workshop, discover the soothing power of nervine herbs, natural allies for nurturing your nervous system. Explore plants like passionflower, lemon balm, hemp, ashwagandha, and more. Gain practical knowledge, engage in hands-on activities, and leave with the tools to safeguard your peace.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2024, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Address provided with paid registration, Liberty, NC 27298, USA
About the event
Backed by science, nervine herbs have been trusted for centuries to alleviate stress, anxiety, and promote mental well-being.Stress and chaos may be constants in life, but your serenity doesn't have to be compromised. Welcome to a transformative experience – a journey into the realm of nervine herbs, nature's secret guardians of peace! I call them my plant agents of unbotheredness.
What to Expect:
In this workshop, you will join Farmer Cee as you
- Discover the calming wonders of nervine herbs like chamomile, vervain,passionflower, lemon balm, hemp, ashwagandha, and more.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on incorporating nervines into your daily life.
- Immerse yourself in the art of crafting personalized tea blends and tinctures, tailored for your well-being.
- Learn how to effortlessly incorporate nervines into your routine, creating a sanctuary of tranquility in the midst of life's hustle.
- Create a personalized nervine blend crafted by you.
- See how we grow nervines hear at Green Heffa Farms (you can even stay after the workshop to get your hands dirty and get a farm tour).
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who is adulting
- Ticket type
This ticket includes all supplies and herbs used.Price$75.00