The Sow Green Society was created for the heart-centered BIPOC woman/woman-identifying farmer looking to create sustainable boutique farming businesses and brands. In the Sow Green Society, you will find a community of like-minded entrepreneurs ready to connect, learn, share, and support. We meet most Thursday nights at 7PM EST for 1.5 hours. During these meetings, you will have access to live Q&As, live lessons, monthly masterclasses, giveaways and more. I keep this group small intentionally (curate that energy!) so registration is not always open. This is not a money grab; its an investment for all involved.
REGISTRATION CURRENTLY CLOSED
Sow Green Society99$Every month
- Weekly live calls with Cee
- Monthly masterclass
- Access to private FB page
- Consultations with industry experts
- Access to library of resources
- Designed especially for women and femme-identifying farmers.
1on1 Farm Coaching175$Every month
- Monthly 1.5 hour consultation (min 2 months)
- Customized to your farm need's. Only for the serious.